Commercial Lease Counseling | Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Schorr Law compliments its real estate litigation practice with commercial lease counseling and negotiation. As a commercial real estate attorney, this value added service allows us to guide our commercial real estate clients with their lease negotiations. In other words, we provide lease counseling prior to the inception of the lease to help our clients determine what effects, if any, certain lease clauses may have on the value of a given lease interest or provision, or how such lease clauses affect the overall value of the lease and/or property. We take extra care in understanding our clients’ positions, including the economics of the transaction.
Commercial Real Estate Attorney
We have effectively counseled clients in many areas, including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Commercial Office and Retail Lease Negotiation
- Commercial Office and Retail Lease Drafting
- Enforcement of Exclusive Use Provisions in Commercial Leases
- Early Termination Rights
- Broker’s Commercial Lease Commission Disputes
- Commercial Lease Counseling
- Enforcement of Repair and Maintenance Conditions In Commercial Leases
- Lease Assignment and Subletting
- Negotiation of Lease Abandonment
At Schorr Law, we pride ourselves on providing a full platform of commercial real estate attorney services. We are real estate attorneys that provide our clients with real solutions.
Please contact us today for all of your commercial leasing needs.