Mina Kim | Los Angeles Real Estate Lawyer
ABOUT MINA KIM
Ms. Kim is an experienced litigator. Before joining Schorr Law, APC, Ms. Kim was a law clerk for the Los Angeles County Superior Court and clerked for numerous judges throughout Los Angeles County, handling all types of civil law matters. During her clerkship, Ms. Kim worked closely with judges and learned how to effectively make persuasive motions and arguments. She is now applying her knowledge to our practice. Ms. Kim also clerked for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and for a respected litigation and trial law firm during law school.
Mina Kim | Los Angeles Real Estate Lawyer Successes
Since joining Schorr Law, APC, Ms. Kim has played a key role in many of Schorr Law’s recent litigation successes, including:
- Helping obtain a fraudulent transfer judgment against the recipient of a business and real property after the original debtor transferred all of its assets to avoid collection;
- Obtaining an order to sell a judgment debtor’s residence to satisfy a 20-year old judgment;
- Obtaining access to key discovery from a defendant who consistently hid behind an asserted right to privacy;
- Helping obtain a five figure attorneys’ fee award from the trial court against opposing counsel for filing an unsuccessful motion against Schorr Law’s client; and
- Helping obtain substantial settlements for Schorr Law’s clients.
Ms. Kim was recently quoted in Medical Office Today, as an authority on real estate matters, in an article entitled “Working With Your Landlord to Reduce CAM Charges.”
Ms. Kim received her Bachelor of Science in Psychobiology from the University of California, Los Angeles. Ms. Kim received her law degree from Pepperdine Law School, where she was a member of the Pepperdine Law Review.